My Sister’s House is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations to My Sister’s House are tax deductible..

Our Tax ID # is 68-0464114.

We will keep you informed when we can resume accepting these donations again in the future.  Please call the office if you have any questions: 916-930-0626.


Donate Money

Your monetary donation will help My Sister’s House to provide culturally-competent services to women and children impacted by domestic violence.

Make a secure online donation with your credit card:

OR Send a check to:

My Sister’s House
3053 Freeport Blvd., No. 120
Sacramento, CA 95818

Donate A Car

Support our Car Donation Program! Click HERE to get started.

Donate E-Waste

EWaste4Good powered by Tri Valley Recycling does FREE pickups of a variety of electronics and recycles locally in California, then a portion of the proceeds will go back to My Sister’s House! They do free business and residential pickups throughout Northern California.

Please visit to schedule your ewaste pickup!

Donate Through Amazon

You shop. Amazon gives! If you normally shop through Amazon, this is a perfect way to give back to My Sister’s House! All you have to do is buy any product through and Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases back to the organization of your choice.

Tip: Make it easier using the browser extension Smilematic which will automatically redirect you to AmazonSmile whenever you shop at Amazon!

Click here now to start shopping using Smilematic and give back to My Sister’s House!

Donations in Honor of or in Memory of:

Celebrate a significant occasion – a birthday, wedding, graduation, mother’s day or any holiday by making a donation to My Sister’s House. A personalized acknowledgment card will then be sent to them. You can also honor the life of a special friend or loved one with a gift.

Visionary Gifts:

Please consider a charitable bequest to My Sister’s House. Charitable bequests provide much needed funds to operate the Safe Haven Shelter and Women to Work Program.
You will not need to rewrite your will or living trust if you decide to make a charitable bequest to My Sister’s House. You could simply add an amendment, called a codicil, to your will or living trust. Here is some language you can have your attorney review:

“I give and bequeath My Sister’s House, tax identification number 68-0464114, located in Sacramento, CA, $ (desired gift amount) ” (or state a percentage of your estate, or describe real or personal property, including exact location.)

Your bequest is entirely under your control during life and becomes irrevocable only at death. Please consider making an everlasting commitment to domestic violence survivors in our community and include My Sister’s House in your will or living trust today.

United Way Donations:

My Sister’s House is currently not a United Way-designated agency – however, you can still direct your United Way donations to My Sister’s House by:

  1. Listing My Sister’s House in the top box (where it says “Use only for California Exempt Organization NOT IN BROCHURE) of the United Way form;
  2. providing the following information:

Agency: My Sister’s House
Address: 3053 Freeport Blvd., No. 120 Sacramento, CA 95818
Tax ID: 68-0464114

CSECC Donations:

Dear Friends of My Sister’s House,

Please consider making a “Write-In” contribution to My Sister’s House (MSH) through the California State Employee Charitable Campaign (CSECC). Through CSECC, you can donate to any 501c3 nonprofit organization, like MSH, even though it is not listed in the Donor Resource Guide. In our case, you may utilize the “Write In Organization” section of the CSECC pledge form. Required information must include the nonprofit’s name, address and tax identification number, and the information for My Sister’s House has been provided below:

Name: My Sister’s House
Address: 3053 Freeport Blvd., No. 120
Sacramento, CA 95818
Office: (916) 868-7820
Tax Identification Number: 68-0464114

Please keep this information until you receive your CSECC pledge form and seriously consider using it to “Write In” a contribution to help support My Sister’s House in a new and easy way. If you have any questions, contact MSH directly at the number listed above.

Thanks, in advance, for your continued support of My Sister’s House.

PS: If you are not a state employee, please consider forwarding this appeal through email listservs/organizations in which you are a member, who may be involved in other charitable donation campaigns concurrently underway, and/or consider making a one-time or continuing donation to MSH by credit card.

Thanks again.