We have a variety of volunteer opportunities available at My Sister’s House. Volunteers can help with office work and special events, or work directly with clients by serving as Domestic Violence Advocates.
To volunteer for any of the events below, please contact Shing at email@example.com
- Wednesday, September 1 and Thurs., September 2 – Outreach (Midtown)
- Saturday, September 4 – Outreach and Tabling (William Land Park for Russian Kids Festival)
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 18 – Outreach and Tabling (Auburn for Aloha Festival)
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 12p.m OR 12p.m. – 4p.m.
- Saturday, October 2 – Outreach (South Sacramento)
Time: 1:30p.m. – 6: 00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 17 – Outreach (Freeport Area)
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 23 – Support for our Annual Run for a Safe Haven (William Land Park)
Time: 7:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Our Fall Advocate Training is slated to start on Saturday, September 11, 2021.
To RSVP click here: Click to Register for Fall 2021 Training or for more information, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MSH offers a 40-hour training twice each year. Open to volunteers, community partners, and service agencies across Sacramento, the training explores crisis intervention, cultural humility for communities of color, coercive control, trauma-informed care, community accountability, and much more!
5 Saturdays, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
September 11, 18, and 25
October 2 and 9
Registration fee: $30.00