14th Anniversary Gala — Stronger
Join us for My Sister’s House 14th Anniversary Gala! Enjoy an evening of music and comedy with local celebrities, leaders, and supporters, who will take the stage to perform songs and special dances made famous by artists and celebrities you all know and love. This year’s theme, “Stronger,” reflects the strength and courage of victims of domestic violence to come forward and make a change in their lives.
Guests will enjoy delicious hors d’oeuvres from 5:00 to 6:30p.m. at the VIP Reception followed by the spectacular and hilarious Performance at 7:00p.m. at the historic Crest Theatre. Don’t miss the door prizes, silent auction, raffle and more, all to raise money for My Sister’s House.
This year’s amazing performer line-up includes:
- Jennifer Ablog, Kaiser Permanente and Rodney Stinson, Raney Planning and Management, Inc.
- High Voltage Tour Group of El Dorado Hills Musical Theater
- Tina Macuha, Good Day Sacramento, accompanied by Iola Rose
- Step 1 Dance & Fitness with special guests
- College Fund Street Band
- West Sacramento Mayor Christopher Cabaldon
- Rosemary Younts, Dignity Health
- Sarah Billingsley, Sacramento State College of Continuing Education and Michael Billingsley, Department of Social Services
- Core Contemporary Dance
- Sacramento Gay Men’s Chorus Ensemble “Boy Howdy”
- Chris Worden, Sac Metro Chamber
- Beth Ruyak, Capital Public Radio
- Verna Sulpizio, Florin Road Partnership
- Christine Calvin, Comstock Magazine
- Mike Marion, Drexel University
- Mona Pasquil, Appointments Secretary for Governor Edmund G. Brown, Jr.
- Maeley Tom, California State Personnel Board
- Linda Ng, OCA Sacramento Business Advisory Chair
- Putu Blanco, Paul Blanco’s Good Car Company
- Jim Cooper, Assembly Member of District 9
- Rick Jennings, Sacramento City Council Member
- Mark S. Allen, Good Day Sacramento
We are also proud to honor these heroes making a difference in the fight against domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking:
- Putu Blanco, Paul Blanco Good Car Company
- Jan Scully, District Attorney of Sacramento County
We know you will enjoy this must-see event!
call (916) 930-0626 to order or
Date: May 18
Time: VIP Reception 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Performance 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
1013 K Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
VIP Tickets: $100, doors open at 5:00 p.m.
General Admission: $50, doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Tickets are also available by calling 916-930-0626 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and paying by check to:
My Sister’ s House
3053 Freeport Blvd. #120
Sacramento, CA 95818